Who are Safari ?
A short documentary following the group over 2 weeks, 3 gigs, 1 weekend at the studio and the production of their latest music video.
“The newest bunch to navigate the music industry jungle in a synth fuelled blast of electronic pop, … Safari have embraced a huge sound citing diverse influences, sharp song crafting and uplifting melodies that harness everything superb about eloquent pop music today.”
A project over August 2010, completed with the help of a tight and invaluble crew:
- Aaron Willson- Assistant producer & sound recordist
- Oscar Hudson- Assistant producer & camera operator
- Tom Palmer- Camera operator
- Orlando Morris- Sound recordist
- Documentary and music video: Produced. directed, shot and edited by Spike Morris.
Live performances multicam recorded using 3x DSLRs at;
- The Stags Head, Dalston (Closing week)
- Peter Parkers Rock n Roll Club, Covent Garden
- The Queen of Hoxton, Shoreditch
Studio footage recorded at
- Half Ton Studios, Cambridge.
‘So I See’ Music Video recorded at
- Hinwick House, Bedfordshire, hinwickhouse.com . Full length cut coming soon.
Tracks, listings and plenty more about Safari over at
Thank you Spike Morris